The Rowland Fellowship Program was established to fund young scholars who will perform ground-breaking research program in their chosen field. Rowland Fellows are selected from all areas of experimental science and engineering. The Fellowship funds independent research for up to five years.
FOR THE LATEST HARVARD UPDATES ON THE CORONA VIRUS CLICK HERE
THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2022 ROWLAND FELLOWSHIP IS NOW CLOSED
2022 Rowland Fellowships:
- Our new Fellows arrive this Fall, and the application period is now closed.
2023 Rowland Fellowships:
- We will not be accepting applications for 2023 due to the pending move of the institute to the new lab space on campus.
Harvard Diversity and Inclusion information:
For access to event photographs. click here. (Internal use only)
- Tuning Cobalt (II) Phosphine Complexes to be Axially Ambivalent
- Eukaryotic catecholamine hormones influence the chemotactic control of Vibrio campbellii by binding to the coupling protein CheW
- Excitation-Wavelength-Dependent Photophysics of d8 d8 Di-isocyanide Complexes
- A Cobalt Phosphine Complex in Five Oxidation States
- Mechanism of Nickel-Iron Water Oxidation Electrocatalysts
- Vibrio cholerae motility in aquatic and mucus-mimicking environments