APPLICATION DEADLINE FRIDAY, AUG 17, 2018
Employment: Postdoctoral Opportunities.
Application information here.
The Rowland Institute is also home to:
- Reducing Architecture Limitations for Efficient Blue Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes
- Isolated Ni single atoms in graphene nanosheets for high-performance CO2 reduction
- Metal ion cycling of Cu foil for selective C-C coupling in electrochemical CO2 reduction
- Transition-Metal Single Atoms in a Graphene Shell as Active Centers for Highly Efficient Artificial Photosynthesis
- Theoretical Investigations into Defected Graphene for Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Silver Nanoparticles with Surface-Bonded Oxygen for Highly Selective CO2 Reduction