The Rowland Fellowship Program was established to fund young scholars who will perform ground-breaking research program in their chosen field. Rowland Fellows are selected from all areas of experimental science and engineering. The Fellowship funds independent research for up to five years.
FOR THE LATEST HARVARD UPDATES ON THE CORONA VIRUS CLICK HERE
Employment: Postdoctoral Opportunities
Application information here.
The Rowland Institute is also home to:
- Bacterial coexistence driven by motility and spatial competition
- Changes in Microbiome Confer Multigenerational Host Resistance after Sub-toxic Pesticides Exposure
- Deep learning tools for the measurement of animal behavior in neuroscience
- EPR spectroscopy of iron- and nickel-doped [ZnAI]-layered double hydroxides: modeling active sites in heterogenous water oxidation catalysts
- Internal state dynamics shape brained activity and foraging behavior
- Annihilator dimers enhance triplet fusion upconversion