The Rowland Fellowship Program was established to fund young scholars who will perform ground-breaking research program in their chosen field. Rowland Fellows are selected from all areas of experimental science and engineering. The Fellowship funds independent research for up to five years. Apply at Rowland Fellowship Program.
- Reducing Architecture Limitations for Efficient Blue Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes
- Isolated Ni single atoms in graphene nanosheets for high-performance CO2 reduction
- Metal ion cycling of Cu foil for selective C-C coupling in electrochemical CO2 reduction
- Transition-Metal Single Atoms in a Graphene Shell as Active Centers for Highly Efficient Artificial Photosynthesis
- Theoretical Investigations into Defected Graphene for Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Silver Nanoparticles with Surface-Bonded Oxygen for Highly Selective CO2 Reduction