The Rowland Fellowship Program was established to fund young scholars who will perform ground-breaking research program in their chosen field. Rowland Fellows are selected from all areas of experimental science and engineering. The Fellowship funds independent research for up to five years. Apply at Rowland Fellowship Program.
Employment: Postdoctoral Opportunities.
Application information here.
With RF Katja Taute - http://www.tautelab.org - Taute Lab
With RF Nate Cira - http://www.ciralab.rowland.harvard.edu - Cira Lab
With RF Hoatian Wang - http://www.rowland.harvard.edu/rjf/hwang/ - Wang Group
The Rowland Institute is also home to:
- Metal ion cycling of Cu foil for selective C-C coupling in electrochemical CO2 reduction
- Transition-Metal Single Atoms in a Graphene Shell as Active Centers for Highly Efficient Artificial Photosynthesis
- Theoretical Investigations into Defected Graphene for Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Silver Nanoparticles with Surface-Bonded Oxygen for Highly Selective CO2 Reduction
- Pan-neuronal calcium imaging with cellular resolution in freely swimming zebrafish
- Li Electrochemical Tuning of Metal Oxide for Highly Selective CO2 Reduction