The Rowland Fellowship Program was established to fund young scholars who will perform ground-breaking research program in their chosen field. Rowland Fellows are selected from all areas of experimental science and engineering. The Fellowship funds independent research for up to five years. Apply at Rowland Fellowship Program.
Employment: Postdoctoral Opportunities.
Application information here.
With RF Mackenzie Weygant Mathis - www.mousemotorlab.org - Adaptive Motor Control Laboratory
The Rowland Institute is also home to:
- Li Electrochemical Tuning of Metal Oxide for Highly Selective CO2 Reduction
- Photonic-plasmonic hybrid single-molecule nano sensor measures the effect of fluorescent labels on DNA-protein dynamics
- Synthesis and Stabilization of Colloidal Perovskite Nanocrystals by Multidentate Polymer Micelles
- Mosquito Microbiome Dynamics, a Background for Prevalence and Seasonality of West Nile Virus.
- Establishment of F1 hybrid mortality in real time.
- Phylosymbiosis: Relationships and Functional Effects of Microbial Communities across Host Evolutionary History.