The Rowland Junior Fellowship Program was established to fund young scholars who will perform ground-breaking research program in their chosen field. Rowland Junior Fellows are selected from all areas of experimental science and engineering. The Fellowship funds independent research for up to five years. Apply at Rowland Junior Fellowship Program.
Employment: Postdoctoral Opportunities.
Application information here.
With RJF Mackenzie Weygant Mathis - www.mousemotorlab.org - Adaptive Motor Control Laboratory
The Rowland Institute is also home to:
- Airway bacteria drive a progressive COPD-like phenotype in mice with polymeric immunoglobulin receptor deficiency
- Using “omics” and integrated multi-omics approaches to guide probiotic selection to mitigate chytridiomycosis and other emerging infectious diseases
- Getting the Hologenome Concept Right: an Eco-Evolutionary Framework for Hosts and Their Microbiomes
- Acetylation of \VGLL4\ Regulates Hippo-YAP Signaling and Postnatal Cardiac Growth
- A Convergent and Essential Interneuron Pathway for Mauthner-Cell-Mediated Escapes
- Phenotypic states become increasingly sensitive to perturbations near a bifurcation in a synthetic gene network