The Rowland Junior Fellowship Program was established to fund young scholars who will perform ground-breaking research program in their chosen field. Rowland Junior Fellows are selected from all areas of experimental science and engineering. The Fellowship funds independent research for up to five years. Apply at Rowland Junior Fellowship Program.
- Phenotypic states become increasingly sensitive to perturbations near a bifurcation in a synthetic gene network
- Deciphering transcriptional dynamics in vivo by counting nascent mRNA molecules
- Bile diversion to the distal small intestine has comparable metabolic benefits to bariatric surgery
- Ultra-low threshold gallium nitride photonic crystal nanobeam laser
- Single-nanoparticle detection with slot-mode photonic crystal cavities
- A Convergent and Essential Interneuron Pathway for Mauthner-Cell-Mediated Escapes
Congratulations 2016 Rowland Fellows!
This year we are pleased to welcome -
Haotian Wang "Developing Highly Efficient Electrocatalysts for Renewable Energy Applications" is from Stanford University, Stanford, CA.
Katja Taute "Optimality and Constraints of Bacterial Motility Strategies" is from FOM Institute, AMOLF, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Daniel Congreve "Manipulation of Excitonic Energy in Devices" is from MIT, Cambridge, MA.
Ye Tao " '3D-AFM' for Heterogenous Materials" is from ETH Physics, Zurich, Switzerland.